The 4th annual Civics Challenge, an online civics contest for middle school students, is now live! Have fun, learn about an important civics topic, make a valuable resource for others to see, and you could earn a fantastic prize!
First Place Per Grade Level: Apple MacBook Pro 13″
Second Place Per Grade Level: Apple iPad Pro 11″
Third Place Per Grade Level: Apple iPad 128GB
Who Can Enter
Students currently in 6th, 7th and 8th Grade.
Students — Join our interest list now and be the first to know registration has opened!
Teachers — Register for the civics contest to be eligible for the teacher prize!
Ways to Participate
- Original Song (written lyrics or audio/video)
- Poetry (written or via audio or video)
- Written Essay (no more than 1,000 words)
- Mixed Media Artwork (Poster, Painting or Sculpture)
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
- Checks & Balances
- Legislative Branch
- Executive Branch
- Judicial Branch
- Citizenship: Rights & Responsibilities